Visit Our Social Page:
Welcome to Aaryan TSLP. This is your first post.
Dear Madame, Dear Sirs!
Organic growth of factors influencing consumer behaviour.
Behavioural factors are certain actions of visitors on the internet resource, such as:
logging in to the website, viewing pages, time spent on the web page, “clicks” on links, returns to the internet resource.
Unique Trading Offer:
Large-scale placement of your ads online in order to attract potential customers.
Growth of factors influencing consumer behaviour occurs by the large-scale placement of your ads without specifying the address of your web page, but with the indication of other identifying features according to which you directly become №1 in the search engine results. These features can include a phone, a unique name of the company or website, an identifier (product code, number, services, promotions), a physical address of the company and etc.
The mass attraction of potential customers to your website, products and services.
Growth of factors influencing consumer behaviour.
An increase in internet resource visitors who will find your internet resource directly from ads using search as well as through additional results of a search itself related to a wide range of search queries on your subject.
THE MAIN ADVANTAGES OF THIS AD:
1. Mass promotion.
2. Quick placement.
4. Topic orientated.
5. The widest reach.
7. Organic growth of factors influencing consumer behaviour.
REASONS TO ORDER MASS ADS PLACEMENT ON THE WEB ДЛЯ GROWTH OF BEHAVIOURAL FACTORS:
1.Widespread attraction of potential customers to your services and products through direct access from ads.
2.Organic promotion of your web page, due to search beginning to additionally show it for the widest range of search browser queries based on your topic.
3. The absence of “filters” and “bans” of search, due to ads being placed without an indication of an active link to the website.
4. An increase in online resource traffic, which leads to an increase in orders and an expansion of the your customer base.
5. “Warm traffic”, since only interested users visit the online resource.
6. Attraction of individuals and legal entities.
7. Analysis of demand for goods and services.
8.Publication of your ads in different countries all over the world.
WHERE ADS ARE PLACED:
Ads are published: on billboards, in guest books, on forums, in comments, in catalogues.
Ads are placed on your: websites, landing pages, phones, YouTube videos, social media accounts, and on links to your other ads.
In this type of ad a ban by search is not possible, since ads are published without specifying an link to the internet resource.
You send us the text of the ad, where your unique name and identifier is indicated at the end of the message, according to which an engaged visitor can quickly find your web page in search results in order to get more information about your product.
To do this, a unique name or identifier must be published in the appropriate section of your web page и easily and quickly be found in search.
Randomisation of ads is done according to the formula, which is commonly accepted by many programs. As a result of randomisation, a lot of unique ads are obtained from one ad variant.
This is achieved by physically synomising the ad text, while the meaning of the messages does not change and remains understandable.
Large-scale web ads for organic growth of factors influencing consumer behaviour.[/url]
Sending newsletters of Your offers via формам into the “Contact us” section to the sites of companies via any countries of the world in any languages.
WHAT IS THE MAILING OF SITES BY CONTACT FORMS?
This is a type of mailing using the contact forms that are located in the contact section of the website and filled by our software in automatic mode with a rate of a few thousand contact forms per one minute, while the alphabetic and numeric code from the pictures (CAPTCHA) is also solved.
After that, the messages including your business offers are sent to the emails of companies.
When sending mailing by contact contact forms, it turns out that each internet resource sends a correspondent e-mail to its own e-mail and, therefore, all letters arrive in the inbox of the exact e-mail address in which the company is ready to receive the business information.
Fast one hundred % informing of firms and internet resource owners about new business offers.
Search of new customers that other types of advertisements cannot find.
THE MAIN AIM:
Finding customers that cannot be found through other advertisements.
1.one hundred % delivery of commercial letters.
2.Expansion of the client database.
3. Expansion of the market share.
4.Mailings based on regionality and topics.
5. Sending e-mails to directors.
6. Demand study.
7. Conducting marketing campaigns.
8. Conducting surveys and studying public opinion.
9. High-speed notification.
11. Entering the markets of other countries.
1.When sending mailing by contact forms, all letters arrive in the inbox folder. When sending e-newsletters, this can reach up to 5%.
2.When sending mailing by feedback forms it is possible to send a few million messages per day to inbox folders. When sending e-mail newsletters a few thousands arrive in the inbox folders, the rest often either are not delivered or arrive in the junk.
3. When sending mailing by feedback forms an e-mail does not get blocked by mail systems because it is sent from different internet resources. When sending bulk e-mails it is possible to send a few thousands of those but nevertheless all the IP addresses from which the mailing is done will be banned.
4. When sending mailing by feedback forms the minimum of macro-synonims is used to form headings and text of the letter. When sending bulk e-mails, it is necessary to use synonyms («macros») for each word and create ten thousand various headings.
5. Many businesses try to hide their mailbox and only leave a contact form for contacting with them.
6. When sending e-mail newsletters, your business offer can be delivered to every employee of the firm, (which causes discontent) compared to mailing by contact forms where the letter is received at the electronic address specifically set up for cooperation offers.
7.50% of corporate e-mails are located on free mail servers, they are poorly “searchable” by e-mail, but when sending mailing by contact forms through these mail systems, all messages are 100% delivered to the recipients.
8. Only thirty-forty % of organisations are placed in the directories within two-three years, and the rest are already located in our WHOIS databases and are waiting for your commercial offers.
Thus that mailboxes of firms from directories are spammed, and therefore they will not have such outcome as when sending mailing by feedback forms using our always new VOIS databases.
9. Any kind of stop words in the body or headings of the message can be sent through contact forms. When sending bulk e-mails, such letters either do not reach the recipient or arrive in junk.
The list of stop words of mails includes almost all words and phrases that encourage your potential customers to take actions.
1. Searching for new clients.
2. Quick informing of marketplaces about new business offers.
3. Accessing company officials.
5. Conducting tenders.
6.Conducting marketing research.
7.Conducting surveys and studying public opinion.
8. Searching for clients abroad.
Reasons for purchasing this service:
1. one hundred percent delivery of your messages and cooperation offers to millions of organisations all over the world.
Every internet resource sends a letter to itself so all filters of mail systems are bypassed.
2.Mailing by feedback forms is an ideal way in in terms of conducting various researches of marketing, surveys and studies of public opinion on any kind oftype of activity and direction.
When sending mailing by feedback forms, you will will be absolutely sure that your message has been delivered to 100% of users of your service and product and if a product or service is “badly promoted”, then the potential problem lies in other things, for example in price.
At the same time, within one week you will see real demand for your own services and products, you will not have to spend funds on renting an office and other more time-consuming and expensive marketing events.
3.Mailing by contact forms is the quickest and the most economical way to get your service or product to the international markets.
4. Mailing by contact forms is a tool for conducting different tenders.
5.Daily update of the database, as more than one hundred and fifty thousand new sites, appear all over the globe every day, and you, in turn, get new potential customers.
6. Full geographical coverage for all countries of the world.
7. We offer customers that you will not find through other types of advertisement.
When sending mailing by contact forms, you will be able to reach out that part of your clientele, that is impossible to “break through” automatically in another way.
For instance, you will be able to deliver a business offer to those potential clients that were previously out of reach due to e-mail filters while sending bulk e-mails.
In reality, there is a unusual situation: organisations in the directories are actually spammed with all sorts of business offers while very little e-mails are sent to the remaining ones.
8. Unique technology of solving the CAPTCHA.
There are services for solving numeric and alphabetic code (captcha/CAPTCHA). It costs 1$ to solve 1000 CAPTCHAs.
It follows from this that, processing a million websites our robot unravels 1 million CAPTCHAs, which costs 1000 dollars only to solve captcha/CAPTCHA, and with our service this is free for you!
9. By ordering mailing by feedback forms, you are promoting your service or product not to separate people, but to organisations, for instance domain zone .com, where more than one hundred and fifty million commercial firms from all countries of the world are accumulated (we have got samples of them from all international zones for every country).
10. Mailing by contact forms also includes a subtype of SMS mailing
E-mail that is linked to the contact form is the primary e-mail address of organisations through which applications and cooperation offers are sent. This e-mail is also set up for phones as it is necessary to respond to the messages instantly so as not to misplace the application or the relevance of the business offer.
11. The base of countries also includes all joint organisations from all over the world working with or closely related to this country, for instance, diasporas and national communities.
BAN, sanctions of mail systems and search engines?
These mailings are an alternative to sending e-mail newsletters, therefore search engine sanctions and “BAN” do not apply to them.
Mail delivers the data of e-mails to the inbox folder, as it goes through the “warm e-mail channel” from the new IP address of the website to the corporate e-mail address of the same internet resource.
Simply speaking, these mailings “live in e-mails” and mail filters do not respond to them, because mail systems have great trust in communication channels between internet resources and corporate e-mails.
You can buy our databases separately from the mailing by sending us a enquiry by contact form.
MORE THAN TWO THOUSAND WHOIS DATABASES BY DOMAIN ZONES AND COUNTRIES OF THE WHOLE WORLD.
SELECTIONS OF DATABASES BY THE MAIN CONTINENTS OF THE WORLD.
SELECTIONS OF DATABASES BY THE MAIN LANGUAGES.
COLLECTIONS OF DATABASES BY THE MAIN WEBSITE BUILDERS.
SELECTIONS BY THE MAIN COUNTRIES.
HOW TO MAKE AN PROMOTIONAL OFFER FOR MAILING BY FEEDBACK FORMS:
The simplest text of the message + headings, the main goal is to interest the future client, and they will read the rest on your site.
Most likely, all ads on your subject are already on the Internet, enter the necessary requests into the search engine and choose the most interesting ones.
The headings are substituted one after another from text file.
Only messages in the text form are sent, links are inserted without problems, they are all “clickable”. If the client needs pictures or more specific information, then you should forward the future customer to visit your internet resource.
In the letter:
Text without pictures, since pictures do not pass through the feedback form.
Your contact details:
Fields to fill in:
Email for automatic responces:
Price List: https://xn—-7sbb1bbndheurc1a.xn--p1ai/en/price/
Great article thanks a lot!
Best of all bad faith insurance awards these services. Advocacy can help you file your petition for insolvency. A number of firm in Costa RicaFirst alimony word stands for the conditions or the ASPCA. For the latest bit of discipline, hard work, such as dealing with your branding.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.